Have you been wanting to learn how to use the Cricut machine but don't know where to start? Do you have one but haven't taken it out of the box? Want to learn how to use it to make money?
This class will help you with all of that and more! In this class you will learn:
- How to navigate Cricut Design Space
- How to use the Cricut tools and mat
- How to get the most out of the free account and how to use the paid subscription
- How and when to use all of the different types of vinyl on the market
- How to create a stencil from your design
- How to use a stencil for home decor
- How to create a design from scratch
- How to upload images
- How use SVG and PNG images
- How to design and properly cut & place vinyl iron-on projects
- How to finalize and cut your design for your projects
- Tips and tricks for weeding your designs
- How to make money using your Cricut
In this class you will choose between either a vinyl placement project (ex. tumbler, wall decal, mug) or an iron on project (ex. t-shirt, pillow, onesie).
*This is a virtual class so participants will need to have their own Cricut machine and supplies. Once you have registered, you will be sent a supply list based on the project you would like to make.
In addition, you will receive 1 follow up consultation to answer any additional questions, to refresh your knowledge or to get feedback.