Quick and Easy Halloween Shirts
Halloween will be here soon and more than likely you have already seen lots of crafters and stores showing off their halloween designs and projects. If you're anything like me, your time is tight but you want to do a little something, something.
Here's what you do...
1. Do a quick order for a couple shirts from Jiffy Shirts or your favorite hobby/craft store. Be sure to check on how long it takes to ship.
2. Download one of the free svg files on my site.
3. Upload the SVG to your canvas on whichever software you are using.
5. Make it the correct size.
6. Cut it out.
7. Weed it and then iron it on.
8. Look cute. Period.
If you are already well versed in how to use a cutting machine you are all ready to go. Peace and thank you for stopping by. Be sure to subscribe to my mailing list before you go though :-). I promise not to spam you.
If you are a newbie to this whole thing then keep reading.
If you need more details on this process I will do another blog post that goes into more detail. For now, get your shirts or onesie ready, along with your iron-on vinyl.
I will be back soon with more details for you. While you are waiting, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter/mailing list.